Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby Garrett...

Today was a special day for my darling nephew Garrett. It was his blessing day. What a wonderful gift to have such a sweet boy in our family! I do not have any pictures of him in his blessing outfit, because, well, it would be awkward to take pictures in church, but I have pictures of his outfit (I made the jacket and Mom made everything else! Little people's clothes take just as much time as big people clothes...), and a few of him from this evening. Being an aunt is one of the greatest blessings in my life!


1 comment:

Stacey said...

So I was talking to Karli on the phone and she said she saw the pictures of Garrett and his outfit on your blog. I totally didn't know you took is picture on Sunday. Where was I? They're great pictures though! He's the cutest ever, and I'm not biased.