Yep, it is true. His name is Benjamin. He is one month old. He is black and furry, and he wiggles his nose. I had been considering getting another rabbit so Peter is not alone while I am at work (and because they are cute). But I had decided to wait, until... Ok, so I went running errands with mom today, errands like go exchange a pair of shoes for the correct size, pick up the next book for book club from the library, and get moss killer for the lawn... yep, that last item sounds harmless (for me, not the moss in her lawn). However, it was not. We go in, admire the huge variety of chicks that Del's Farm Supply has right now (Yep, spring chicks. Happy spring!), ...and talk to the cashier, the cashier who is holding the most adorable, tiny, fuzzy black bunny. I made the mistake of asking her if I could hold him, and he came home with me. (Oh, and we finished the rest of our errands with him riding in my purse. I could not leave him in my car. It was too hot. Yep, I put a bunny in my purse and went to the store.)

3 comments:
Oh he is so cute! Peter will be very happy! I saw a bunch of spring chickens yesterday at our local animal supply store. They are so cute! I was there buying some puppy supplies for our puppy who will be arriving next weekend! My life is going to get a lot more busy, but I'm so excited.
Yay for bubbies and raddits. Congrats on your fuzzy guy. Can't wait to see him.
So adorable!
Post a Comment