Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Two Little Girls...

Here are two little girls, with cute little curls...

As Madilyn put it, we put "curling sponges" in her hair, and Emma's too.  Sometimes the first time you try something new, it can be scary and they were both very brave! Madilyn let me brush the tangles out, and Emma let me use the blow dryer on her hair. Plus they did not utter one complaint about the curlers being uncomfortable to sleep in. Maybe that is because I told them they looked like they had pink crowns on. They were both so excited to have curls that I was worried what would happen if it did not work. But no worries, their hair look so cute for church and the curls lasted all day.


It reminded me of when I did this with my sister.  What happy memories! 

5 comments:

Angela Walston said...

Oh my! Emma's nightgown even looks like those red/green plain nightgowns Mom made us for Christmas one year! You're right ... happy memories.

I love your new blog background by the way!

TGS said...

If this isn't Celeste's blog you are JUST like her!

Stacey said...

Dang. You have cute nieces. Oh, wait they're my kids:)

Sotto Voce said...

Yep! It is me... Hi Gretchen! :)

TGS said...

You silly thing. I called Angela and told her to go to this blog and she agreed, if it wasn't you it would be errie of how much that person was just like you!