Tonight I went to my nephew's 1st birthday party. It was the best 1st birthday party that I have been to. Most the time if you can get the kids open one present they are not interested in anything else, and they are afraid of the cake and/or the candle. Not Garrett, he was hilarious.
He opened everything and clapped after each gift. Once he had opened everything he went from one toy to the next and there was even some screaming for joy.
He is all boy. He loved his new tools, blocks, cars and especially his new dump truck that he can ride. I was standing beside him when it was time to go get cake so I asked him if he wanted a num num (Garrett speak for all food stuffs). I have never seen him crawl faster. He went tearing into the kitchen straight for his high chair.
He LOVED it!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness what a cute boy! He's still excited about all his toys this morning. Its awesome!
I'm looking at your blog again (not the same day as last comment). What a beautiful baby boy. Oh my goodness I could just eat him. Just thought I'd add that to my last one.
I have to agree...he is so cute! And boy I can see the nash in him! I can't believe he is already 1 year and I haven't even seen him in person...that's when you know it has been too long!
Post a Comment