I finally had an opportunity to use some vacation time. My parents were going to Utah to visit Angela and Eric, and Grandpa and Grandma M., so I joined them. Since it was the weekend of the fourth, I could not find a bunny-sitter. Yep, Peter and Benjamin got to go on their first road trip. Peter was very nervous at first, but he got used to the idea. Benjamin… well I do not think he thought much about anything. They had to stay at Grandpa’s house the whole time because I was afraid that the bunnies would not get along with Angela and Eric’s Redbone Coon Hounds, Gracie and Jackson. Peter and Benjamin loved being able to hop around Grandpa’s big yard even though they had to wear their leashes.
I, however, got to go over to Angela and Eric’s new home. It is such a charming home! I am glad I got to see it.
The amazing sunset over Cougar Stadium.
It has been forever since the last football game I attended there!
(I am so mad that I forgot my good camera at Grandpa’s.
My purse camera does not do it justice. Grrr!)
Other highlights, Hanging out with Grandpa M. I love my time with him! And it seems like every time I am there visiting, the comics in the paper are extra funny. (My favorite section of the newspaper.) I love a good laugh with Grandpa. Spending time with Grandma M. We always have fun in the kitchen. There are several recipes I need to get from her, those chocolate cookies and the wheat bread, yum! Seeing Wade and Kylee and eating amazing meat at Toucanos until I was sick. (Too bad we do not have those around here. Lucky Eric and Angela.) I loved the bacon wrapped fillet mignon, beef brisket, and the grilled pineapple. Why do I have to go to Utah to see you Kylee when you live about 8 minutes from my house? We have to work on that! And finally, going to Stadium of Fire. The music was only ok (except for Jenny Oaks Baker), but the fireworks were wonderful. It was fun to see Daniel M. Thanks Eric and Angela for getting me a ticket! So, fun.
Here again, dumb purse camera.
Only one problem with my trip, I wish I could have stayed longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment