In a low, soft voice so as not to be overheard.
That was brutal and funny all at the same time.
Haha. I was thinking the same thing while I watched it--I am not even caught up on blog posts, let alone making a random movie about a shell.
Where do you find stuff like that? My question is...why? I mean its funny, but why make a movie about a shell? I suppose pure entertainment value and to prove to yourself that you can, right?
I laughed so much. Ahhhh, thank you Celeste!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was brutal and funny all at the same time.
Haha. I was thinking the same thing while I watched it--I am not even caught up on blog posts, let alone making a random movie about a shell.
Where do you find stuff like that? My question is...why? I mean its funny, but why make a movie about a shell? I suppose pure entertainment value and to prove to yourself that you can, right?
I laughed so much. Ahhhh, thank you Celeste!
Post a Comment