Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Guess what I found...

So who knew that the local Salvation Army store had days where everything in the store was half off? Not me!  I went this Saturday with Amanda to see if the out print china she was looking for was still there. {It was, but that is a story you will have to get from her. So fun!} I noticed they had a few pianos. Pianos that were 50% off and well I bought one of them.  Not what I was planning, but I am so excited! I bought a Wurlitzer that sounds great and is in great condition for $120. I think I am going to refinish it, because it is blonde. And the piano bench needs new hinges, but really I am so excited to find a piano in such good condition at such a low price. Now to find a place to put it. I guess I have a little while because I am not going to be able to refinish it this week! As soon as I do though, expect to see some before and after pictures.


2 comments:

Angela said...

Ooooh, I want to see it! And I would totally help you refinish it if I were there! I know it's weird but I've been really wanting to refinish something lately. Too bad almost all of my furniture is from Ikea! ;)

Angela said...

Ummmm, can we see before pictures now?