Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

They Lied!

Ok, so maybe lie is a bit dramatic. BUT, when they started pulling my car apart there was more damage than expected. It is a total loss. I am so sad! My silver Corolla was the first car I ever bought. It was just what I was looking for. It was perfect! Silver, spoiler without the cheesy ground effects, dependable, tape deck {Laugh if you want, but the library had tons of books on cassette tape! Totally saved my sanity doing a 10-15 hour commute every week!}, CD player, sun roof {Or star roof for those of you who really know what that hole in the ceiling is for!}, and even faux wood paneling. I loved everything about my car. I drove my cute car off the lot with only 9 miles on the odometer, 5 of which I put on it during a test drive. I know every mile, and every bit of maintenance. It was such a good car! I'd never had any problems with it at all. And there were so many miles left we could have gone together! I will get another car, but there is no way it can replace my poor Corolla. Thanks for nearly nine years of good times and complete dependability!!! So sorry someone had to rear end me and take my cute car away from me!!!

Oh, and to add insult to injury, I'd just filled the gas tank! Lame!

2 comments:

Josh&Sharsti said...

I think the worst part is that you had just filled the gas tank, maybe they'll let you sifen(?) it? I hope insurance pays for your new car!

Stacey said...

So sorry. There is something about your first car, but especially when it has to go in a not cool way. I still love Lucy but at least I know she's in good hands. May the Corolla rest in peace.