I likes. So are you going to start putting it on your stuff? Oooo, yeah and then go to Target or Freddies and try reading at one of the thingers that you check your prices randomly throughout the store. Can I come? Ok so I know that won't work but it would still be fun to try.
3 comments:
I likes. So are you going to start putting it on your stuff? Oooo, yeah and then go to Target or Freddies and try reading at one of the thingers that you check your prices randomly throughout the store. Can I come? Ok so I know that won't work but it would still be fun to try.
Its a good think I bought that bar code scanner. Now I can add you to my database.
:)
Stacey: Lets! Freddies is closer.
Emily: I can help you make bar codes so you can use that new bar code scanner. Let me know what you need!
-C
Post a Comment