I love it when Peter hides under the furniture,
unless I cannot find him.
The other day I left him out in my room while I was cleaning his litter box. When I returned, I quickly slipped through the door and closed it behind me. Thinking that my morning routine was progressing satisfactorily, I continued setting his home back in order.
What I did not realize is that Peter had hidden himself under the chair by the door and that he had snuck out as I came in. Silly raddit. {Yes, raddit. Madilyn called these long eared furry critters “raddits” and Emma called them “bubbies”. Now I find myself using their toddler speak as a diminutive… Mature of me I know.} It did not take me long to notice that he did not hop out as usual to see what I was doing. So flashlight in hand, I looked under my bed, a place he knows is verboten. No bunny there… no bunny in any of his usual hiding spots. So I looked again.

Little sneak!
I found him out roaming the hall. He definitely takes after his namesake. I was late to work that morning, but...
Who else do you know that gets to play hide and seek before work?
No comments:
Post a Comment