Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Hair

My hair has a new trick.

The other day I got up late, oops. Needless to say my hair was dripping wet still when I needed to leave for work.  I only had time to tie it back in a pony-tail, but that is never pretty.  What is wrong with a pony-tail?  Well it is this, as my hair dries it turns into this frizzy mess.  This is not very professional looking to say the least.  I did not have any other options, so I tied it back and left.  As I was sitting at my desk waiting for my computer to start, I remembered my roommate, Jen, twisting her wet pony-tail in a cute, all be it, shorter ringlet.  I decided to see if it would work with mine.

It did.

I was surprised.  I will admit that it was too long to look cute, but drying in the ringlet controlled the frizz factor and when it was dry I separated the curl... a much better look for the length.  But it got me thinking, I wonder what my hair would do if it was short?


P.S. Happy Birthday Philip! Next year today we will be celebrating together...

3 comments:

Angela said...

SO lucky! I wish my hair would do something other than hang straight!

Oh, and I still need you to show me how to do a cute, casual up do!

Angela said...

P.S. I can't wait!

Sotto Voce said...

I'd love to do an up do!!! Hmmm, I have an airline credit to use, so we need to plan a time.