Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Do you remember...

I stopped by the store this evening on my way home from work. As I walk in there were several displays with toys and such for Easter.  I noticed with the coloring books there were some that came with those cheap water colors they make for kids.  I walked over and picked one up and flipped through it.  It made me think of the "painting" books that I had as a kid, the books with the paint all around the edge by the black lines and all you had to do was have water and a plastic paint brush.  I remember having so much fun "painting". Too bad they do not make them any more! I would sit down right now and "paint" if I could find one... just for old time's sake.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I love those too. My aunt randomly found one that she gave to Madilyn when she was about 4. Haven't seen one since. So sad.

Angela said...

Gosh. I didn't even know they weren't available. I feel like I've lost part of my childhood all over again. :(

Please don't tell me I can't still buy a fuzzy poster. Please, please.

Sotto Voce said...

Fuzzy posters are available, but I still have not found any with dragons or unicorns. Those were my favs!