Love Shabby Apple! We just bought Savannah's Graduation dress from there. You can see it on Facebook. I did have to alter her dress a bit because the neckline was too low. It could be taken in on the sides a bit too, but I know she is still growing so I left it. If been eyeing the swimsuits too! So cute!
4 comments:
SO cute! I'm going to check out their Web site to see if I can find a deep red dress for Ryan's wedding!
I do love Shabby Apple. Never bought anything but such great stuff.
Love Shabby Apple! We just bought Savannah's Graduation dress from there. You can see it on Facebook. I did have to alter her dress a bit because the neckline was too low. It could be taken in on the sides a bit too, but I know she is still growing so I left it. If been eyeing the swimsuits too! So cute!
These clothes are totally your style. Especially the first dress. I can easily see you in that one!
Post a Comment