I went to a presidency meeting on Sunday morning. This little fellow was waiting on the doorstep as we were leaving. I could not leave the poor little guy to suffer...so hungry and dirty! I borrowed a box and took him home. There he got a bunny bath and a clean "temporary" home with food and water. I am hoping I find the owner of this cute lost bunny before I get too attached! ...I've already picked out a name. BAD, I know. I'd call him Spot. {Even if it is a her... to soon for me to be able to tell.}
{Photo from my phone, so not the best quality!}
2 comments:
Madilyn asked your dad if you'd 'sold' him yet. If no owner shows up you could always sit outside Fred Meyer and try to make a buck:)
Peter and Benjamin need another friend, right? ;)
Post a Comment