I am getting the keys tomorrow morning. There is going to be so much to do... cleaning, painting, packing, furniture refinishing, moving. Lots of work to do, but I am excited!
Yeah. It's a cute house in a cute neighborhood. My only sadness is you won't be as close. I guess 20 minutes isn't THAT far. I might pout for a little while.
More pics will be coming... Ang, I knew you'd like the red. ;) Stacey you know I tried to find something closer. I'm so sad about the distance I force myself not to think about it! Colleen you'd better come see it in person! Road trip excuse! Heather I'm not sure which ward I'll be in yet, I may be in the South Hill ward... but for sure I'll be much closer. Mary, Clinton and Kaleena thanks! I'm already having fun and I have not even moved yet! But I think the fun will really start once the move is finished.
8 comments:
So exciting! Congratulations Celeste!
Congratulations, Celeste. What a beautiful place! You are going to have so much fun. :)
hooray! it is such a beautiful home too! so...are you in my ward?
how exciting!! be sure to post pics as you get settled in...I can't wait to see it in person!!!
Yeah. It's a cute house in a cute neighborhood. My only sadness is you won't be as close. I guess 20 minutes isn't THAT far. I might pout for a little while.
But still very happy for you. It'll be great!
I LOVE it! Please post lots and LOTS of pictures ASAP!
P.S. I especially love the red door. :)
More pics will be coming... Ang, I knew you'd like the red. ;) Stacey you know I tried to find something closer. I'm so sad about the distance I force myself not to think about it! Colleen you'd better come see it in person! Road trip excuse! Heather I'm not sure which ward I'll be in yet, I may be in the South Hill ward... but for sure I'll be much closer. Mary, Clinton and Kaleena thanks! I'm already having fun and I have not even moved yet! But I think the fun will really start once the move is finished.
Congratulations! It looks great; I'm sure you already have lots of great art prints picked out to hang on the walls :)
Post a Comment