Progress on the house so far has been slow. I have to decide what I'm doing with the flooring first... There is no reason to move in just so I can move all of the furniture again. I've got the flooring picked out, so hopefully it won't be too much longer. And until I can post some after pictures, here are a few of the house as it is.
Street view:
The first thing I unpacked, or course:
The not so "secret" secret room under the stairs. {aka: Place for the little people in my life to play when they come over. Thankfully I have a bunch of my old toys to put in there...}:
Love the high ceilings, especially in the entry:
One of several reasons I have to replace all of the carpet:
Breakfast nook and living room:
Formal dining, the green will go eventually {sorry this one is blurry}:
3 comments:
I LOVE it! I can't wait to see it! The vaulted ceilings are awesome and I want to play with the little people under the stairs!
Oh, and of course you have a formal dining room! Lucky! :)
SOOOO AWSEOME! It's huge and so pretty. Congrats! What a great feeling. Beautiful home you've got.
Post a Comment