This Christmas was wonderful, too! Why? Well, under the Christmas tree at Jordan's house, there was a little box for me {It was in a gift bag so I had no idea what it was!}. In that little box there was something that I have been wanting for more years than I like to count. In that little box was the most beautiful ring I could ever imagine. It is perfect! And just as the ring he picked out for me was more than I could have ever hoped for, Jordan is my dream come true and then some!
It is time to start planning!
6 comments:
Congratulations!!! OH, my goodness I am so excited! And let me know as soon as you decide on a date!
Yea! Yea! Yea! So happy for you Celeste!
Woot!
wahooooooooooo! i am so beyond excited and thrilled for you! how wonderful!
OMG! I am behind aren't I? And what a cutie you got!!! I'm so happy for you! Please send me an announcement.
I'm so excited to have you as a new sister! I can't wait to come spend a week up there next month too.
Post a Comment